Tuesday, February 24, 2009

yAAAAAAAAAwn

I vendor friend of mine brought in a huge bag of kiddo videos today. Its like a little bag of sunshine. I've come to terms that as much as I may not want to use the tv to entertain my kids.....its a means of sanity. I'm not going to sugar coat anything, I'm sure I'll want to put my kids in front of the tv every now and then so I can catch up on the laundry......or have a drink. :)

I'm 15 1/2 weeks along. 4 1/2 weeks until we find out the gender. 3 days until our next doctors appt. I started calling the two hospitals we have as options today......to schedule tours. I'm pretty sure I already know which one we are going to use (by word of mouth, it sounds fabulous!), but I figured I'd rather see for myself. Its getting all to real now. belly, hospitals, regular doc's appointments.

No comments: