Thursday, February 19, 2009

a million pounds lighter......

I'm paying off my car this week (2 years ahead of schedule). Mom asked if I was excited......there's a tough question. Am I excited I'm paying off my car......well, yes, but I'm paying it off so it frees up money to pay to have a baby. Freeing up money to pay for something else. Does it ever end? Someday I'd like to be 100% debt free.....besides the mortgage......thats a lifelong commitment if I've ever seen one. Nothing like seeing the closing documents when you are signing where it says, after you pay off your house on a 30 year loan, here's what you ACTUALLY pay for the house. Talk about feeling nauseated.

The last few days my morning sickness has subsided, but I've been SOOOO tired. Like wanting to take naps all day long.
I'm about 70% sure we have the baby names picked out.....but there is a minor hickup with the boy name:
William Richard or William Stanley
William Richard creates a small issue for the child (potentially)...... Imagine 'Willy Dick'. Not so sure thats a good idea. So, that leaves us with the other option of William Stanley.
girl name:
Reece Louise
I'm pretty much sold on both of those names.......the only thing I can imagine changing (if anything) is the middle names......but those are pretty set as well.
We've kept family names with both the boy and girl name.....which I'm all about. There is more meaning to me in carrying on a name than the literal meaning of the name. Sorry to those who think otherwise.

No comments: